The Investment Banking and Consulting Evening provides the opportunity to engage with pre-selected high achieving penultimate and final year students from across UNSW. Combine this with a featured Employer Presentation open to all UNSW students to:
- Create a strong brand image on campus
- Have one-on-one conversations with target students across all UNSW Faculties
- Maximise brand exposure to your target student audience in the key recruitment period
- Provide students with two opportunities to meet your representatives, doubling the opportunity for you to reach desired students audience
- Target your delivery to high achieving penultimate /final year students for the Investment Banking and Consulting Evening and highlight your company’s programs to a wider audience in the featured Employer Presentation
Employer Presentations during the week run for 2 hours and are held in the premium venue The Galleries, located in the John Niland Scientia Building. Feature Employer Presentations can be structured to meet your specific needs including options such as Q & A or networking within the 2 hours.
The showcase event of the week is the Investment Banking and Consulting Evening on Wednesday 28 February from 4 to 7.15pm. At this event, 27 employers will engage with 200 pre-selected students. There will be two identical sessions, at 4pm-5.30pm and 5.45pm-7.15pm.